A Step-by-Step Guide with Before and After Photos
A boring food cellar becomes a wine cellar 🍇🍷
Are you tired of having a boring old food cellar? Do you want to transform it into something that will make you feel proud and excited? Well, with just a few materials and a lot of patience, you can turn your cellar into a wine lover's paradise!
- Paint (color of your choice)
- New door (I used a shower door from Outl1)
- Furnishings (such as wine racks)
- Bottles of wine (of course!)
- First, clear out the old items in your food cellar and clean the space thoroughly.
- Then, start painting! I used a light grey color to give the cellar a sophisticated and modern look. I used a brush for the corners and edges and a roller for the walls.
- Once the walls were dry, I installed a new door to give the space a more elegant touch. I chose a shower door from Outl1 that had a beautiful frosted glass finish.
- Next, I added furnishings such as wine racks and shelving units to store all of my favorite bottles of wine. I made sure to organize them by type and vintage to make it easier to find what I wanted.
- Finally, I filled the cellar with my favorite bottles of wine and stood back to admire my work!
Here's a before and after of my food cellar:
Now my boring old food cellar has become my very own wine cellar! I love spending time here, whether it's just to admire my collection or to enjoy a glass of wine with friends. So, if you're looking for a way to transform your own cellar, don't be afraid to grab some paint and get creative! Cheers! 🍷