Are you looking to update your home decor on a budget? Or maybe you just enjoy the satisfaction of turning something old into something new and beautiful? In this blog post, we'll show you how to revamp old furniture with just a few simple materials.
Here are the materials you'll need:
- An old painting or canvas
- Chicken mesh
- Paper towel, PVC glue, scissors, brushes, sandpaper
- Plaster (we used 5 kg)
- Confectionery sleeve
- White wall paint
Now let's get started:
- Glue chicken mesh onto the old painting using a hot glue gun.
- Layer on a paper towel and cover it with PVC glue. Repeat this step for 4 days, allowing 24 hours for each layer to dry.
- Apply a plaster layer and leave it to dry for 24 hours.
- Finish off the edges with plaster applied from a confectionery sleeve.
- Lightly sand it with sandpaper and paint it with white paint for the walls.
If you are ready to add some unique artwork to your walls this texture art project is both easy and fun. The result is a unique and eye-catching piece of texture art that is sure to impress.