As the autumn season sets in, many of us look for cozy indoor activities. If you're looking for a creative and fun DIY project that captures the autumn vibe, you're in luck! This simple DIY craft project involves reuse, simplicity, and the beauty of dried plants.
- Small canvas or sheet
- Dried plants or flowers
- Any color of your choice
- Medium-sized brush
- Get a canvas or a sheet of some kind in the desired size. You can use an old painting that needs a new look, a larger piece of cardboard, or anything you have at home.
- Take a lovely autumn walk and collect dried plants of all kinds. Bring a small bouquet home with you.
- Choose a color for your painting. You can use leftover paint from a previous renovation or buy water-based paint from any craft shop.
- Lay out the plants/flowers over the sheet and cut them to the right length. Then, simply glue the flowers in the order you want and let them dry.
- Paint over the flowers gently, trying to get into the cavities for the most stylish result possible. Let the sheet dry overnight.
- Place your new autumn flower art wherever you wish!
- Use an old sheet or buy one from a thrift store. Focus on the shape and size instead of the subject.
- Pick your dried plants from nature; it's free and beautiful.
- Use old paint or leftover paint that will also fit perfectly with your color choices at home.
- Use any brush that is available to you.
Crafts should be fun, easy, and creative. This autumn flower art DIY project is a great example of that. With just a few simple materials, you can create a beautiful piece of art that captures the essence of the autumn season.