Are you in need of a TV stand but can't seem to find one that fits your style or budget? Why not try building one yourself? With just a few materials and some basic tools, you can create a stylish and unique rounded TV stand that will make a statement in your living room.
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 wooden boards, 2m x 40cm x 18mm
- 8 wooden legs
- 8 wooden whirligigs, 13mm in diameter
- Begin by cutting the two wooden boards into rounded shapes. You can use a jigsaw or a circular saw to achieve the desired shape.
- Paint the wooden boards white or any other color of your choice. Be sure to let the paint dry completely before moving on to the next step.
- Attach the wooden legs to each board. You will need four legs per board. Use screws or wood glue to secure them in place.
- Cut the wooden whirligigs to the desired size and shape. You can use a handsaw or a jigsaw to do this. Once you have the pieces ready, glue them around the edges of the TV stand to create a border.
And voila! You now have a beautiful and functional rounded TV stand that you can be proud of. This project should cost you less than €115, making it an affordable option that won't break the bank.
If you decide to take on this project, don't forget to share your finished product on Instagram and tag #roundedTVstand.