To purchase an ebonised oak plinth you’re looking at anything from £400- £3,000!
What I Used and How I did It:
~ I purchased a heavy block of standard, green oak for £31 from a local Etsy store.
~ I purchased Colour It quick drying Matt Black Spray Paint for £2.
The whole project cost £33
- Simply lay some plastic sheeting down outside to protect the ground.
- Lightly spray the entire block of wood and leave to dry for at least 1 hour.
- Apply a second coat and leave to dry for a couple of hours.
- Check the coverage (apply a third coat if required), and leave to dry.
- That's it, it couldn't be easier!
I hope you like this DIY and good luck!
Don't forget to share your creations on social media!