I have been looking for a large floor pot to place my faux olive tree in, but I found it hard to find a pot in the size I wanted for a reasonable prize. So I decided to make one of my own using an old laundry basket!
- Laundry basket
- Chicken wire
- Plaster gauze
- Putty / filler
- Packing paper
- Cover the laundry basket in putty/filler.
- Build your desired shape with chicken wire
3. Layer packing paper and plaster gauze on top of the chicken wire and connect it with the basket
4. When you're happy with the shape, cover everything with filler/putty
5. Finish off with some paint
Stay tuned for more DIYs and follow @elinsdesign_ on Instagram for more inspiration!